Yen's QOTW 10 (2)

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Better late than never heheh...Thanks Yen! Nice set!



1. What color are your eyes? Brown, light enough to be noticed. Some people think I am using a pair of brown-colored contact lenses but I'm wearing clear ones! :)
2. Anything pierced? One on each ear. That's as far as I go or the Dad will go berserk!
3. What was the last thing you ate? Wheat bread with Strawberry jam.
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why? Red. Just because heheh
5. What is the best advice ever given to you? A good education is the only thing that cannot be taken away from me and I should be thankful for that. I really took this advice by heart, doing my best to be good in school.
6. What sport do you hate the most? Anything that has to do with water simply because I'm not allowed to do ANY water-related activities.
7. Have you ever been broken hearted? Yup, I healed and moved on after five years.
8. Do you wish on stars? Yes!
9. Are you a daredevil? Not sure, I chicken out sometimes.
10. Do you like to walk in the rain? Yeah, that's funnnn!


Find the rest of the entries here :) 'Til next week!

0 comments: