Yen's QOTW 12 (3)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I missed last week's questions so I'm making it up this week :)



1. Have you ever had a summer romance? Care to share? Yeah, but it ended pretty bad. It was with a guy 4years older, when I was 20. Can't even say it was exactly 'romance' because I found out he had commitment issues and actually had a steady gf. Last I saw him about 5 years ago, he was still unattached and unwilling to marry. He sucks, ayt? :)

2. Do you believe in love at first sight? I used to but not anymore. Ask my husband, hehehe.

3. ‘You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.’ What do you think of this quote? Very true! I can't imagine myself sleeping alone anymore!

4. Where does true beauty lie? On the inside or on the outside? Sounds cliche, but I do believe beauty comes from within.

5. Did you ever had a crush on a classmate or teacher? Who was it? A classmate in GS who turned out to be a cousin and a teacher in HS (complete with hyperventilating everytime I see him! OA!) who bragged about my obsession long after a I graduated from that school, nyahahhaa!

6. Summer wear….shorts or capris? Shorts.

7. Would you ride a roller coaster or sky dive? Roller coaster, fast and done in 3mins :)

8. Last stupid thing you have done? Lost a document needed for tax purposes.

9. Any summer plans? Trips, vacations and etc. Where? Our Baguio trip is cancelled because the convention was transferred to Manila (sigh). No other plans yet.

10. In one word, define yourself! Procrastinator!

Join and read the rest here :)


0 comments: