Hubby tag

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Found this tag in Rachel's who is in my feeds :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How long did you date? About four years :)

How old is he? 30

Who eats more? Him, obviously. I can't watch his diet for him, such a stubborn boy!

Who said "I love you" first? It's him.

Who is taller? He is taller by about 3inches

Who sings better? Me! He can't sing to save his life LOL!

Who is smarter? Don't ask me Math, he has to do it...otherwise hmmmmmm :)

Whose temper is worse? Let's just say I have my moments and he has his (but it's more like me heheh)

Who does the laundry? Neither of us, thankfully! The laundry woman does it :)

Who does the dishes? Usually me, but he does his share when I'm tired.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It actually depends where we are, he sleeps near the door. So when at home, I sleep on the right side, when at QC, it's him.

Who pays the bills? Ane!

Who mows the lawn? No lawn to mow!

Who cooks dinner? We don't cook, shame :)

Who drives when you are together? He does, unless he's sleepy.

Who is more stubborn? It's got to be me.

Who kissed who first? Him.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me...because I'm usually the offending party hahaha

Whose parents do you see the most? We live above his parents' but I think we see my parents more.

Who proposed? He did, a day after his 29th birthday ;)

Who is more sensitive? I am but you'll never believe how sensitive my husband can get.

Who has more friends? About equal. We move in the same crowd nowadays.

Who has more siblings? Me, I have 3 sibs. Hubby is an only child (but they lost 2)

Who wears the pants in the family? Depends actually :)

0 comments: