Travel to Paris

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Someday, I'll be able to do that. Hopefully before my dusk years so I can still enjoy the trip. Let's play a game: Dreaming and Planning with Kaje :)

I guess in every trip, one must find the best accommodations. Cheap Paris Hotels may be hard to find but it's not something that cannot be accomplished with good research. I wouldn't mind if it's just a 1-star, as long as the rooms are livable. You know what I mean? I've checked out some Paris Hotels that looks promising, even looking for France Hotels for a wider selection. I'm pretty picky with hotels. Hehe.

I'll make sure we get to visit the top tourist spots. The Eiffel Tower is a must. I'd want to be able to the top and see the cityscape. I'm afraid of heights but I simply cannot miss to see the spectacular view, especially at night (yeah, I'm imagining how nice it would be!). I would also see The Louvre, Arc De Triomphe, Centre Pompidou.

Hearing mass at the Notre Dame is a additional. A big plus actually. It's gonna be my way of thanking Him for the blessings :)

Hotels in France I think are photo-worthy as well. (Again, am not too sure about that statement hehe). So maybe we can also check out Paris Latin Quarter Hotels and Nice Hotels.

By this time, our resources would have been already depleted! Haha! Got tired just thinking about all that :)



**pictures courtesy of world city photos.

0 comments: