This isn't a hoax.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Juliana is sponsoring a blog contest across her three blogs. And she is giving away $250 to her blog readers who comment! :) This contest will run until she celebrate her blogger anniversary in July. Go visit and send her some love but after you've read her announcement as posted below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am very delighted to let you all know, that I’m running my first ever contest on my three blogs: My World, My Library and Juliana’s Lair. I will be celebrating my first anniversary in the world of blogging this coming July 19, 2008. I can’t believe it will be a year soon, and I have enjoyed this experience immensely.

As my way of thanking my readers, my blogger friends and my constant visitors, I’ll be giving away cash prizes to contest participants with the highest accumulated points across all my three blogs.

1st place - $100.00
2nd place - $ 55.00
3rd place - $ 40.00
4th place - $ 30.00
5th place - $ 25.00

The contest starts today, as soon as this post is published and ends on July 19, 2008. Contest winners will be announced on July 23, 2008.

Here’s how to earn points:

1. Comment on my blog posts.
- Every comment is equivalent to 1 point. You can only leave a maximum of two(2) comments per post and the comments should be relevant to the post.
- Comments on my posts starting from entries written starting February 24 ,2008 counts. Only comments written starting today, March 2, 2008 are valid.

2. Copy and paste then publish this entry about the contest on your blog.
- You earn 30 points.
- Please inform me of the link so I can validate and add the points you earned.

3. Mention this contest on your blog by linking to this post.
- You earn 20 points.
- Again, please leave me a comment notifying me about this so I can credit your points.

4. To add an element of fun, since many of my readers have been asking about how old me and hubby are, let’s play a guessing game.
- If you join the fun, and make a guess you’ll earn 10 points.
- The right guess/guesses will earn 30 points (if both ages are correct)
Only one right guess will earn 15 points.
- Again, leave me a comment so I can credit your points.
(Hint: the pictures you see on my three blogs are all current except the wedding pictures, which were taken when we celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary three years ago.)

The running accumulated points across the three blogs, will be posted on the side bars of the three blogs to keep you updated on your points earned.

Should there be a tie in any of the prizes at stake, a drawing will be held to determine the winner of that prize, and the person/s not drawn will win the next prize.

Prizes will be remitted to the Paypal accounts of the winners.

Easy enough, right? I hope you’ll all join the fun.



~~~~~~~~~~~~



0 comments: