Body image after giving birth...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've been reading stuff since I got pregnant. A lot of women tend to change how they look at their bodies after giving birth. As early as now, I think I will be one of them. See, I've always been insecure about my body. I'm not fat or anything (as others think), it's just that my body is not well-proportioned, LOL! I can certainly loose some fat here or there heheh.

Anyway, yesterday, my Twitter friends were talking about swimsuits. I was just lurking (blame it on the colds, hehehe, not in the chatty mood) but it got me thinking. After I give birth, will I be able to "carry" a two-piece? I'm praying I won't need to undergo CS operation, but still, with the excess fat on the tummy, will I be brave enough to "showcase" what I have? LOL? So I went online and surfed for inspiration. TG for tankinis! :D Like that one on the image, I guess that will be a perfect beach companion, eh?

Or maybe I should just let go of my insecurities and flaunt my mothermarks?!? (Yeah, I invented that word, LOL!). Isn't it in the States or in other countries, they don't care? Hmmmmm....

0 comments: