TAG! You're It!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Grabbed from Suzanne who got this from Chikai :)

> ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Kalikutan!!
> WHAT IS ON THE WALL IN YOUR ROOM? None, we're boring hehehe.
> HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY? Bad. Sick with a heavy head. :(
> WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO? None.
> DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I need to check my certificate, LOL!

> WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? That Baby Dot will turn into cephalic position already, still breech at 7mos eh.
> WHAT DO YOU MISS? Coke and coffee hehe
> WHICH DO YOU PREFER HOTDOGS/BURGERS? Burgers!
> DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Only when there's lightning and thunder!
> WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/PERFUME? Aqua Di Gio on Ane :)
> WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Black, light brown.
> COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS? Coffee
> WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA? Four or three cheese on thin crust pizza.
> DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE? Just English and Filipino. I'd like to learn another one though.
> WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE GAVE YOU? Don't remember.
> WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS TAKEN? If I'm still single, I think so. But not to the point of breaking their relationship.
> WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Agree with Zanne: Actions speak louder than words so show it!
> WHO IS THE PERSON YOU CALL OFTEN? My Husband.
> WHAT MAKES YOU SAD? When someone lies to me.
> YOUR WEAKNESSES? I'm too lazy hehehe.
> WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? Squeal on and send "someone" to jail mwehehehe
> WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? No wishes as of this time (my birthday's in March).. I'll have to think about this hehehe
> DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes!

0 comments: