Friday Fill-Ins

Friday, November 07, 2008

Snagged from Chikai. I actually seriously thought yesterday was Friday and was looking forward to watching Angelina on Bubble Gang. LOL! And to think, just last night I was excited about The Amazing Race Asia (which is obviously shown on Thurdays, nyek). Anyway here goes:

1. Right now, I'm feeling LETHARGIC. Hubby was talking to me earlier and I was missing some of the things he was saying! I also have a headache, must be the chocolate overload from the Champorado.
2. HERE is where I want to be.
3. How does one GET MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR A HOME-BASED JOB?
4. HUBBY keeps me on track. He reminds me of the things I should be doing instead, LOL!
5. Please don't MIND MY SENSELESS RANTING.
6. fills me with joy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to JUST LOUNGING AROUND, tomorrow my plans include STILL JUST LAZING AROUND and Sunday, I want to GO TO ROCKWELL!

0 comments: