I'm all that!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A tag by Chikai :)

The BEGINNING:

1) Raised in: Bulacan
2) Your name: Kaje
3) Your birthday: March 11
4) Have any siblings? Yup, three.
5) Oldest of them all? Nope, I'm the second child.
6) Hair color: Naturally black but since I got grey strands, I dye my hair to reddish brown. Now since I'm pregnant -- discolored! wahaha...
7) Hair length: Shoulder-length.
8) First school: Central School.
9) Eye color: a bit of Light brown.
10) Shoe size: 7 -7.5.
11) Mood: So-so.
12) School: Not schooling anymore.
13) Height: 5'1
14) Lefty/Righty: Righty.

LOVE LIFE:

1) Do you remember your first real relationship: Yeah! :D
2) Do you believe in love: Of Course!
3) Shortest relationship: hmmmm... a month? I consider that just a fling, though. 1year 2months if the real thing.
4) Have you ever been heartbroken? Yes.
5) Do you love someone right now? Hubby!!!
6) Have you ever fallen for a friend? Nope, that's dangerous!
7) Are you afraid of commitment: Not at all!
8) Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeah.

THIS OR THAT:

1) Love or Money: Love :D
2) Coffee or alcohol: Coffee!
3) One night stands or relationships: Relationships, definitely!
4) Television or Internet: Internet.
5) Pepsi or Coke? Coke
6) Long night out or romantic night in: Romantic night in.
7) Phone or in Person: in Person.

DO YOU:

1) Do you get depressed about things easily: unfortunately, yes.
2) Do you live life to the fullest? Can't really agree.
3) Are you comfortable with the way you look: Yes!
4) How do you dress? Comfortably.
5) Are you scared of growing old alone: Uh-huh.
6) What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mom (really!), I'm becoming one soon!
7) Favorite season: Rainy (as long as I get to stay indoors, LOL!)
8) Are you a vegetarian: Not exactly but I love veggies!

0 comments: