Getting your Degree online.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have always wanted to study further, Masters in Child Psychology perhaps, or get another undergraduate degree. But I can't seem to decide on what to do. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do, actually. I am so not making sense here.

Anyway, should I decide to study again, an online university can make things possible for me. There's Capella University in Minneapolis that offers online education. I read you cannot go wrong with them since they are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (much like the Commission on Higher Education in the Philippines). Maybe I can listen now to podcasts of interviews of professors and students so I may understand the system better.

Surely, the internet holds the future since one can do just about anything online nowadays, huh?

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments: