Fill in!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snagged from Rache :)

My roommate and I once: called our crushes anonymously :) (high school eh!)

Never in my life have I: done extreme sports (too chicken to even try!)
High school was: an eye opener for me, in a lot of ways.
When I’m nervous: my hands (and armpits, ewww!) sweat!

My hair: needs the stylist's attention, now na! :)
When I was 5: I had nothing serious to worry about.
When I turn my head left: I see clutter, hehehe.
I should be: listing what I need to buy for Baby Dot (I'm seriously panicking! 10 weeks to go!)

By this time next year: we will anticipting our first Christmas with Baby Dot.
My favorite aunt is: Mommy Ellen.
I have a hard time understanding: the British accent.
You know I like you if: I don't seem to get bored talking to you.
My ideal breakfast is: Plain rice, Fatless Tocino, Tomatoes and Sunny-Side-Up egg!

If you visit my home town: you can do the Fertility Dance :)
If you spend the night at my house: we'll make you comfortable.
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: horses :)
I shouldn’t have been: too lazy heheh

Last night I: was at Metrowalk with Mom, Ane and brothers.
A better name for me would be: Mathilda (maldita ako eh heheh)
I’ve been told I look like: my Mom.
If I could have any car, it would be: a Toyota RAV4 (my dream car!)

0 comments: