Craving...

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm way past the "lihi" stage, I actually didn't pass that stage. Ane is lucky, hehe. But I look for some food that I wanna eat once in a while. No deadlines, no pressures :) I miss eating some things since Hubby controlled my diet since I got pregnant. So if I get to eat these things, I'm a happy camper :)

1. Ice cream!!
2. A slice of cake.
3. Baked Macaroni (craving this for WEEKS now!).
4. Mom's Macaroni Salad.
5. Ginataang Bilu-bilo (hopefully tomorrow I can have some!).
6. Oysters!
7. Ginataang Mais or Munggo.
8. Puto Bumbong.
9. Putong Pulo, the red kind.
10. Pancit Bihon.
11. Chocolates.
12. V-cut (will have to wait after giving birth!)

I'm quite sure I have a longer list in my head, but these are the ones that I remember for now :)


0 comments: