I had something in mind....

Saturday, November 17, 2007

before starting this post but I lost track of my thoughts! Maybe because it's almost 2am and am still awake (normal for me but...). I've been having long days for the past few days and busy is such an understatement. I have so much to share but my mind stopped working at midnight. Hehe. I blogged tonight to finish some opps and the tags (don't want to keep the ladies waiting). Gotta catch some zzzzzz's and wish me luck for tomorrow's tournament! Our first game is at 230pm but Ane is dragging me there early coz theirs is at 930am! I'm bringing Ivy so I can work on something--I can't tell you about it yet--while I wait for our time :) buh-bye for now! :)

2 comments:

mikaela said...

eh kaso, di ka naka-work! hehehe

Kaje said...

exactly! was way too excited, I drained my energy before the start of our games hahahahah!!! :) nagkalat ng lang "SILA" nyeheheheh :)