Insensitive.

Friday, November 02, 2007

In a previous post, I shared about how I stayed home all day and how sad I've become yesterday. I didn't eat anything. I didn't talk to anyone. Last night, when Ane arrived from the cemetery, I asked him if he was hungry. He said he wasn't and he didn't wanna eat too. Oh well, I was thinking of the Kare-kare my MIL gave us and thought it will be wasted if Ane won't eat (it still sits in the refrigerator, mind you). And then it struck me. I was being too insensitive! I know very well that my husband hates it when I cry and when I get depressed. Considering that what bothered me is a journey I was going through with him, he was affected too. And because I was being a selfish brat, it never occured to me earlier that he could be as upset as I was. I am annoying that way.

A few weeks ago, a badminton buddy asked me a question: In your marriage, who loves the other more? I was taken aback and never knew what to answer. And today, it finally hit me.

MY HUSBAND LOVES ME MORE...too much I'd say that I don't know what good I did to deserve him. Thank you Hunny for loving me like you do.

0 comments: