On December 20, 2004...

Thursday, November 08, 2007

I wrote this in my old blog:

"i'd say that the worst feeling in the world, besides indifference, is neither hatred nor angst. for some (usually the paranoid, ), it is but the feeling that some other people ceased to NEED them. i will not elaborate anymore. because for me, just the thought that someone (could be a loved one, a family member, an old friend, a new friend) does not need me anymore makes me quite sad."

I do not remember anymore what triggered this entry. I said I might elaborate, but I never did. Hehe. I slept on it as DEP suggested. But then, I still feel the same until now. Nope, no one is ignoring me at the moment. I just mean that one of my greatest fears, really, is getting to a point when no one else would need me anymore. I am a possessive sucker like that. Hehe. Maybe I need a shrink, kaching! :) Mwehehe.

0 comments: