Backtrack

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

MJ tagged me to review my past entries....I just realized that all the long worthy ones (except current ones) are in my old Xanga blog. So I'm sure my links here are either too recent or about ads. Hehe. But I'm trying...

*** INSTRUCTIONS: *** 1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below. 2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better. 3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

Link 1 must be about FAMILY "Where did time go?" (January 25, 2007)
Link 2 must be about FRIEND "Mini-Reunion" (May 28, 2007)
Link 3 must be about YOURSELF "Certified" (April 24, 2007)
Link 4 must be about YOUR LOVE "Insensitive" (November 2, 2007)
Link 5 can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE... "Lesson learned the hard way" (April 26, 2006) -- may I add that I was never able to recover my Zen and it died. Hmp.

Snag this if you like it :) Filler-alert! :)

1 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

thanks gurl!!!! It's interesting to look back ... LOL!