Kaje-ology

Friday, November 02, 2007

Got this from Tanya's, maybe you should do it, too! :) Let others know a little more about yourself, repost "(your name)OLOGY"

What is your salad dressing of choice? Asian :)
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds (sorry Mitch!), love their float. I like Wendy's too ;)
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Ayayayay! No faves, as I love eating out just about anywhere :)
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? About 10% is there is no service charge, 5% if they do charge SC.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of it? Fried Tilapia (honestly!)
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Bacon and Cheese!
What do you like to put on your toast? Condensed Milk hehe.

TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer? October freebie calendar that has pictures of me, hubby and J. Oh I need to change it!
How many televisions are in your house? Two and hardly used.

BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A benign cyst on the foot.
What was the last heavy item you lifted? Groceries.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Almost, while lifting weights in the gym eons ago!

BULLCRAPOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes so I can make the most out of the time left.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Clare :)
What color do you think looks best on you? Red.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Atis seed.
Have you ever saved someones life? Does donating blood for a friend's father count even if he didn't make it in the end?
Has someone ever saved yours? Yes.


DAREOLOGY
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? If it's just a smack, I guess hehe
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Why would I?
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Sure!
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Hahaha that's one of my fantasies, ask my husband!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? I can try :)
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human's life for $1,000,000? I am not the giver of life to take it away.

DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket? Nothing.
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Haven't seen it.
Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Neither.
Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? More than ten and counting!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Never.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I still don't know hahaha!
Who is number 1 on your top 8? My loving husband.

LASTOLOGY
Friend you talked to? Daday
Last person who called you? Mom
Person you hugged? Ane

FAVORITOLOGY
Number? One
Season? Christmas

CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone? Joaquin.
Mood? Blank.
Listening to? None
Watching? None.
Worrying about? How I'm gonna squeeze every activity tomorrow.

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? In-law's Kitchen before leaving.
What can you not wait to do? Call my OB when the long weekend is over.
Do you smile often? Yup, even if I'm alone (nyay!)
Are you a friendly person? I have my moments hehehe.

0 comments: