A lot to share

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The title is so true, I dunno where to start :) I actually ran out of opps to write. I know I should be calling mojo back and digiscrap again but I have a lot in my mind lately, hehe.


Okay, so we were finally able to catch Balls of Fury on Sunday at The Gateway mall (image swiped from ballsoffury.com). It didn't disappoint and had me in tears from too much laughing. I'm just glad I had a really good laugh after having been so down the past week. It's really a no non-sense movie, the plot doesn't need viewers to think much and it is where losers literally experienced "sudden death"...just the same it was something I needed to see :) Master Wong was the funniest of them all, I tell you. The funny parts, however, are all in the first half of the movie that towards the end, it became kinda bleh (sorry for not having the better term, hehe)...a mood that a 12oz. DQ Blizzard cannot NOT change. So yeah, we had some ice cream aftwerwards, and it was all good. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Monday, I was at the NAIA to meet up with my sister's MIL (before their connecting flight to Iloilo) to get my brother's Coheed CDs and this pair:













Yeah, I succumbed again! It's a white limited edition Cia.Maritima Jaguariti US, and isn't it a darling? My BIL is just nice to get it for me, had it shipped to LA to his mom and I it fresh from the airplane :) And now I owe him big time, haha! I already have 11 pairs in total: Silver 2006 Christmas Limited Edition, Lavender Flowers, Pink Sunny, Cafe Slim Season, Cafe Summer, Black Baroque, Blue Pois, Olive Green Camou Butterfly, Black Alert, and Silver Top Crystal...and counting :) mwehehehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be playing in a badminton tournament on the 17th! I don't remember the last time I joined one. My partner and I are obviously playing in the lowest level for ladies, there's no doubt about that. And we need to practice! It seems like our schedules don't match and I dunno when we'll be able to practice. Good luck to us! Hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica Hagedorn will be in Manila to grace the opening of the play based on her book, Dogeaters. That will be on the 16th. Oh, how I wish I can drag Ane to watch it. I own three of her four books and I heard she will be signing books on that day. But I won't be allowed to have all three books signed unless I buy the other one at Powerbooks. They put a limit on the number of books to be signed (if one already owns her books, no need to purchase but is limited to one). But if I buy Charlie Chan is Dead, that would mean I can have three books signed when I'll have all four, by then. Oh, and the 16th happens to be a Friday, and I have meetings on Fridays in Bulacan so I can't possibly be in RCBC at that time. Sigh. Care to save me from this dilemma?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love watching Marimar and I love it everytime they play this Tagalog song. The lyrics just get to me and I dedicate this song to my one and only Ane (heheh magdedicate daw bah?!?):

Mahal Kita

Kung Nasaan Ka
Sana Ay Naroon Ako
Ang Mahalin Ka,
Yun Ang Ligaya Ko
Sa Aking Puso
May Munting Paraiso
Naghahari Pagmamahal
At Ang Pag-Ibig Mo

Mahal Kita Walang
Hanggang Iibigin Ka
Ikaw Lamang Itatangi Ko
Magpakailanman
Hinding-Hindi Ka Iiwan,
Mahal Kita Asahan Mo
Ang Puso Ko'y Tanging Sayo
Sa Aking Pangako
Sana'y Umasa Ka
Mahal Kita Mahal Kita
Wala Ng Iba...

Kung Nasan Ka,
Naroon Din Ang Langit Ko,
Lahat Ng Araw
Nagdiriwang Ako Dito
Sa Aking Puso
Ang Ating Paraiso
Ang Tahanan Ng Pagibig
Na Di Magbabago

Mahal Kita Walang
Iibigin Ka Ikaw Lamang
Itatangi Ko Magpakailanman
Hinding-Hindi Ka Iiwan,
Mahal Kita Asahan Mo
Ang Puso Ko'y Tanging Sayo
Sa Aking Pangako
Sana'y Umasa Ka
Mahal Kita Mahal Kita
Wala Ng Iba...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now! :) Gotta rest!

0 comments: